First Baptist Church of Fairlea in Ronceverte, WV is seeking a full-time Associate Pastor of Youth.
From FBC Fairlea:
The primary calling of the Associate Pastor of Youth is to develop disciples of Jesus in our small town community, grades 6-12.
The responsibilities of the Associate Pastor of Youth include, but are not limited to:
* Coordinate and implement all Youth Ministry activities. Youth groups would meet weekly.
* Oversee youth Sunday School classes
* Recruit, train, and collaborate regularly with both Youth Workers and Youth Committee.
* Plan regular activities for youth (service projects, retreats, camps, etc.).
* Communicate plans, goals, and vision in advance with all involved
* Maintain involvement with AWANA, VBS, and all church-wide outreach events
* Create and maintain a visible presence in the community and local schools and attend their activities/events
* Develop and organize youth-led outreach and mission events
Church & Pastoral Responsibilities
* Visit and counsel, in conjunction with the Senior Pastor, focusing on families with youth-aged children
* Attend all required church and staff meetings
* Assist Senior Pastor in shepherding needs of church family
* Partner with our church’s mission to Gather, Grow, and Go
Salary is based on experience.
More information about First Baptist Church of Fairlea can be found at fbcfairlea.com.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.